Thursday, November 03, 2005


Greetings all, from Copenhagen

Following the sinking of the good ship Vendetta, the Independent Observer found himself in most desperate straits. Adrift in the cold night, clinging to a barnacle-encrusted plank, the IO spied a magnificent vessel with the swirl of a dragon's tail atop its proud bow. Kindly Vikings plucked me from the icy seas, served up great bowls of mushroom soup and spun tales of their salty adventures.

I shall rest a while in this northern land, for there is much to experience, learn and observe.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, November 06, 2005, Blogger 4th Dwarf said...

I.O. I'm so glad to hear you survived the storm.

Trust the Scandinavians are treating you well.

I went by your observatory a few weeks ago and it looks like someone's been watering your plants and feeding the lab mice.

 
At 11:56 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger The Independent Observer said...

Ah, thanks, Dwarf. I was happy to hear through the Viking grapevine that you, too, survived the sinking. And Coyote as well! Perhaps there is hope for the others?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home